I just had to do it.
We picked strawberries at a local farm last week and came home with three buckets of berries. That’s when I decided it was time to whip up a gluten free strawberry pie with natural sweeteners and grass fed gelatin.
In honor of the berry season which is now upon us, I’d like to share 25 delectable real food strawberry recipes. Each recipe listed below is gluten and dairy-free, except for the goat cheese in #11. Most of the recipes are Paleo.
Nothing beats eating freshly picked strawberries whole, but if you’re looking for new ways to put those fresh strawberries to use, give one of these real food strawberry recipes a try. Then let us know how it turned out!
25 Delectable Real Food Strawberry Recipes
- Paleo Strawberry Pie
- Homemade Gummy Treats
- Almond Flour Strawberry Muffins
- No Cook Strawberry Freezer Jam
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream
- Dairy Free Paleo Strawberry Milk
- Watermelon Strawberry Cooler
- Dandelion & Strawberry Shrub
- Strawberries & Cream Paleo Popsicles
- Paleo Strawberry Shortcakes
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with Goat Cheese
- Strawberry Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Strawberry Chicken Salad
- Strawberry Salsa
- Peach & Strawberry Fruit Salad
- Paleo Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes
- Strawberry Orange Mint Infused Water
- Paleo Crepes with Strawberries & Coconut Whipped Cream
- Dairy Free Berry Breakfast Smoothies
- Paleo Strawberry Cream Pie
- No Bake Paleo Strawberry “Cheesecake”
- Strawberries & “Cream” Chia Pudding
- Allergy Friendly Fruit Pizza
- Summer Berry Trifle
- Paleo Strawberry Crumble
Bonus: 6 Real Foods that Taste Great with Strawberries on Top
- Paleo Waffles
- Gluten Free Pancakes
- Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Almond Flour Chocolate Cake
What’s your favorite way to use up lots of fresh strawberries?
Kathleen Henderson is the Yankee behind the Homestead, where she keeps up with Mr. Native Texan, three busy boys, a large dog, an assortment of chickens and an organic garden on three beautiful acres in Northern Virginia. Yankee Homestead is where she organizes her tips, tricks and resources for a healthy life. Favorite topics include real food recipes, gluten-free living, essential oils and home remedies, all things natural and nontoxic, plus mommy musings and homeschooling resources. Find out more on the About page