I’m popping in from my summer break to let you know about a fantastic offer, just in time for outdoor Labor Day activities, fall camp outs and maybe that one last trip to the beach…
While I do love my DIY Bug Spray with Essential Oils, I also love keeping Made On’s all natural bug block handy. It’s what I grab when we’re headed to an outdoor adventure and discover our Bug Spray bottle is empty.
Solid at room temperature, this natural Bug Block lotion stick is designed to repel bugs and insects by using essential oils that mask the scents that attract these insects. Made with shea butter, coconut oil, beeswax, and essential oils of lavender, citronella and cedarwood, this stick is easy to apply to the skin.
You can receive a free Bug Block lotion stick–all you’ll pay is shipping–OR you can get free shipping AND a free Bug Block lotion stick with your order of $45 or more.
If you’ve wanted to try any of Made On Skin Care’s wonderful products, now is a great time to do it! Each product is made from just a few nontoxic, skin-nourishing ingredients. I’ve tried just about every item available from Made On Skin Care, and have loved them all.
1. Goat Milk Soap — LOVE this stuff! I even use it to wash my face.
2. Shaving Soap — I’m SO thrilled to have found (finally!) a natural solution for Mr. Native Texan, who shaves both his face and his bald head. He loves this shaving bar!
3. Bee Silk Hard Lotion Bars — I do enjoy making my own hard lotion bars, but Renee Harris is the Hard Lotion Queen. Her bars are perfect. AND they’re available in a chocolate flavor. Need I say more?
Made On also carries these handy DIY kits for those who want to make their own hard lotion without having to track down all the ingredients and supplies.
4. Bee Silk Hard Lotion Sticks — My boys use them on their lips! Approximately the size of a jumbo glue stick, they’re the perfect size for kids and husbands who tend to lose regular size tubes of chap stick. Also perfect for dry, winter skin around the nose and on the face, Bee Silk Sticks are a must-have for all my boys during cold weather.
5. Simply Soothing Rash Sticks — We love Made On’s rash cream! It’s awesome for rashes of all sorts, including the diaper area. The stick format makes it super easy to apply.
Remember: this free Bug Block lotion stick offer expires at midnight on Thursday, August 27th, or until the sticks are gone. (Renee always makes her products fresh, and the label includes the date your item was “made on”.) So hurry on over to claim your free stick!