Three out of four Hendersons are big fans of this recent addition to our dinnertime repertoire. Unfortunately, it was that fourth little Henderson whom I sought to delight with this tomato-free, cheese-free pizza. I thought I’d found a winner, but alas, it was not so.
I shall persevere in our quest to find a “four star” pizza ensemble, but in the meantime, I hope you’ll enjoy this super-easy and super-tasty Thai Pizza recipe.
Gluten Free Dairy Free Thai Pizza
- Gluten free pizza crust
- Approx. 1/2 cup nut butter (We used crunchy peanut butter.)
- Approx. 1/2 cup (or less) sweet chili sauce
- BBQ chicken, shredded (I used the recipe from this cookbook.)
- Matchstick carrots
- Optional: bean sprouts, lime juice and crushed nuts
- Pizza stone
- Preheat oven according to pizza crust instructions. (500°)
- Mix together the nut butter and chili sauce.
- Place frozen pizza crust on pizza stone.
- Spread sauce over crust.
- Add matchstick carrots (and optional bean sprouts).
- Add chicken.
- Bake as instructed. (about 10 minutes)
- Serve with a squirt of lime juice and crushed nuts, if desired.
Do you have a great kid-friendly, dairy-free pizza recipe? Please share in the comments below…