In honor of our recent 10th anniversary, Mr. Native Texan and I are headed across the big pond to celebrate London-style. I’m so excited!
I always do my research before we travel, but this will be our first major trip since we’ve completely overhauled our diet. Thankfully, I easily found quite a few GF restaurant recommendations, and even a few blogs dedicated to living gluten-free in London.
My research even led to an especially encouraging discovery: several (not just one, but several) recommendations for gluten-free afternoon tea. A proper tea is on our list of must-do’s, but I was a tad bit nervous about all those little sandwiches and pastries. 🙂 What a relief to know we can do it gluten-free!
(Now, sugar is a “whole nother” story…I’m pretty positive this trip will not be sugar-free. Oh well!)
Below are the results of my research. If you ever need to be GF in London, this should save you some time.
And by the way, if you’re planning a trip to London–now or anytime in the future–you may want to check out my London board on Pinterest. I’m adding many GF restaurants there, as well as plenty of non-food-related pins. Check it out!
Gluten-Free Restaurants & Resources in London, England
- The Gluten Free Foodie—a blog written by a celiac gal who lives in London. Lots of restaurant recommendations!
- Top 10 GF Restaurants in London–seems like a fantastic list, with many names I’ve seen in my “GF London” research.
- My Gluten-Free London–this link takes you to a list of GF restaurants.
- Gluten Free B–blog dedicated to living GF in London, with many restaurant reviews.
- Eating Out Gluten-free in London–another list of GF restaurants.
Kathleen Henderson is the Yankee behind the Homestead, where she keeps up with Mr. Native Texan, three busy boys, a large dog, an assortment of chickens and an organic garden on three beautiful acres in Northern Virginia. Yankee Homestead is where she organizes her tips, tricks and resources for a healthy life. Favorite topics include real food recipes, gluten-free living, essential oils and home remedies, all things natural and nontoxic, plus mommy musings and homeschooling resources. Find out more on the About page