Good news: It’s now possible to wear natural sunscreen without looking like Casper the Friendly Ghost. Woot!
I’m so excited to have discovered this natural tinted sunscreen! Read on for all the details…
Q: What do you get when a 20-year ocean rescue lifeguard sets out to create a safe and natural alternative to toxic mainstream sunscreens?
A: You get Raw Elements Sunscreen.
- Gentle enough for infants
- Strong enough for extreme athletes
- Water resistant
- Plastic-free packaging available
- Sustainable, recycled ingredients
- Certified organic
- Eco-safe and reef-safe
- Leaping Bunny cruelty-free certified
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Champion Status Signer of The Campaign for Safe Cosmetics
- Environmental Working Group #1 Top Rated
- Made in the USA
Best of all, Raw Elements Sunscreens really work!
- If you’re not concerned about looking white, the regular Raw Elements Sunscreen (body) will work just fine.
- If you’d rather avoid the Casper resemblance, you’ll love the Raw Elements Tinted Moisturizer (face).
- Lip protection is also available.
- This stuff is pretty thick. I wouldn’t use it as a daily moisturizer, but it worked great as a sunscreen.
- I’m a little suspicious that it blocked the pores on my face because I had a few pimples after using it the first day. Of course, it was also the week before my monthly cycle began, so that could have been a factor too. After that, I made sure to wipe my face thoroughly with a wet wash cloth in the shower and remove all traces of sunscreen. No more problems!
- I love how it evens out my face tone–sort of like make up, but without looking like make up. Perfect for the beach!
- My tinted moisturizer came in a tin, which I love! So easy to apply–no squeezing, and no wasting the last, inaccessible bits left behind inside a tube. Plus, I can even reuse the tin once the sunscreen is finished. Plastic-free and reusable! Gotta love that.
Y’all, I’ve seen other natural tinted sunscreens and moisturizers on the market. They’re really pricey. Raw Elements sunscreens are affordably priced and easy to order. Can you say Amazon?
Order your Raw Elements Sunscreens here:
- Regular (white) tube
- Regular (white) stick
- Tinted moisturizer tin
- Tinted moisturizer stick
- Lip protection stick
- Lip herbal rescue balm stick
What’s your favorite natural brand of sunscreen? Have you tried a natural tinted sunscreen? Have you tried Raw Elements? I want to hear about it in the comments below…