This Paleo Almond Butter Bread is amazing. With only 5 ingredients, it’s super easy to whip up a loaf. And it’s so filling that a little goes a long way.
We’ve eaten it for breakfast (toasted and topped with almond butter and sliced fruit) and for lunch (toasted and piled high with sandwich fillings). It also makes a great late-night snack, which I may or may not know from personal experience.
While I’m not strictly Paleo, my current goal is to avoid grains as much as possible. This quick and tasty Paleo Almond Butter Bread is my new favorite easy grain-free breakfast. It’s also fantastic with fruit smoothies!
Paleo Almond Butter Bread stores well in the fridge or freezer, so go ahead and make two loaves while you’re at it.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a 9x5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper to serve as handles for lifting out the finished loaf.
- Combine first four ingredients in a food processor.
- Process until smooth.
- Add the vinegar or lemon juice and mix well.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan.
- Bake for about 40-45 minutes, or until a knife or toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow the bread to cool before slicing.
- Paleo Almond Butter Bread stores well in the fridge or freezer.
Adapted from these recipes:
- Paleo Breakfast Bread | Elana’s Pantry
- Paleo Bread | Cooking Caveman
- Easy Almond Butter Bread | Naturally Savvy
- Fluffy Almond Butter Bread | Good Morning Paleo