This recipe is SO EASY, it almost seems silly to post it as a recipe. But just in case you haven’t discovered the greatness of sauteing with coconut oil, and just in case you need a super-simple veggies-for-dinner (or breakfast!) idea, here you go!
Mr. Native Texan and I love these for dinner (with some fish or meat, of course), or with sausage for breakfast. The boys have yet to join us on the red-pepper-wagon, but maybe someday…
Sauteed Red Peppers
- Red bell peppers (or yellow or orange)
- Coconut oil
- Unrefined sea salt
- Slice peppers.
- Place about 1 TB coconut oil in a skillet.
- Heat oil and add peppers.
- Season to taste with sea salt.
Sauteed Red Peppers taste great with…
- Almond Flour Tilapia
- Cashew Crusted Mahi Mahi
- Coconut Crusted Salmon
- Marinated Steak Bites
- Whole Chicken in the Crockpot