Now that we’ve walked through the steps to creating a Capsule Wardrobe, it’s time to reveal my own Winter Capsule Wardrobe. I’ll show you my key pieces along with sources and pricing info. Ready? Let’s get started!
My Winter Capsule Wardrobe:
- 6 short sleeved shirts
- 1 short sleeved shirt-dress
- 1 3/4 sleeve shirt-dress
- 1 3/4 sleeve shirt
- 4 long sleeved button downs
- 4 pairs skinny jeans
- 1 pair leggings
- 5 cardigans / sweater / jacket
- 3 pairs boots
My Winter Capsule Wardrobe (pictured here) does not include:
- layering tanks and camis
- dressier pieces for church, etc.
- casual, less stylish outfits I wear around the house
I’m totally sold on the Capsule Wardrobe concept–it’s simplified my life, saving my time and sanity. Everything fits comfortably in my closet; everything fits comfortably on my body. Every time I open the closet, it’s simple to choose the right outfit. I love it!
It’s obvious I have much to learn about photography, and I am by no means a serious fashionista, stylist or designer. But I hope this Capsule Wardrobe series has answered many of the questions and comments I’ve received about my own wardrobe, and I hope my humble attempts will encourage you to streamline your own wardrobe!
And now spring is just around the corner…time to start thinking about Spring Capsule Wardrobes!
Have you streamlined your wardrobe or created a Capsule Wardrobe? I’d love to hear about it in the comments below!
The Capsule Wardrobe Series
- My Capsule Wardrobe Project
- How to Create a Capsule Wardrobe – Part One
- How to Create a Capsule Wardrobe – Part Two
- My Winter Capsule Wardrobe