These are the books I’m currently reading, or have read in the past few months:
- A Woman’s Wisdom: How the Book of Proverbs Speaks to Everything by Lydia Brownback
- Just Do Something: A Liberating Approach to Finding God’s Will by Kevin DeYoung
- Not Just a Pretty Face: The Ugly Side of the Beauty Industry by Stacy Malkan
- Hints on Child-Training by Henry Clay Trumbull
- Great Books of the Christian Tradition by Terry W. Glaspey
- American Folk Songs for Children, in Home, School and Nursery School: A Book for Children, Parents and Teachers by Ruth Seeger
- Loving the Little Years: Motherhood in the Trenches by Rachel Jankovic
- The Most Misused Verses in the Bible: Surprising Ways God’s Word Is Misunderstood by Eric J. Bargerhuff
- Treasuring God in Our Traditions by Noel Piper
- Drawing With Children: A Creative Method for Adult Beginners, Too by Mona Brookes
- Home Education, Vol. 1 of Charlotte Mason’s Original Homeschooling Series by Charlotte Mason
I’ve enjoyed each of them, finding helpful nuggets to apply to some area of my life.
Stay tuned as I share favorite quotes from and reviews of a few of these books in the days ahead…
What’s on your reading list?
Let’s get real! I’m Kathleen Henderson, your Natural Living Mentor, and I’m on a mission to help families see the joy in real food, while finding natural remedies and creating a nontoxic home.