Let me tell you, it is nigh unto impossible to find prepackaged protein snacks suitable for a gluten-free, sugar-free, Real Food diet. There are a few bars out there that we do eat here at the Yankee Homestead, but they all contain at least one ingredient that I’d rather not feed my family.
Until now. (Drum roll, please.)
ABBA Paleo Bars
I’m excited to tell you about a new Paleo protein bar on the market…ABBA Paleo Bars!
First, a full disclosure: The creators of these bars are my very own holistic MD’s, David and Anne Stewart.
But you should know that I bought our ABBA bars with my own money and entirely of my own volition. 🙂 Because I know and trust the Stewarts, and I know they adhere to many of the same dietary policies that I do (and then some), I was excited to hear they had created their very own line of protein bars.
I also know how challenging it can be to achieve good taste and healthy ingredients in a prepackaged food, so I was very curious to taste these new ABBA Paleo protein bars.
Here’s the verdict: We love them!
What We Love About ABBA Paleo Bars:
- no junk fillers or sketchy ingredients
- high in protein
- low in sugar
- great taste
As a mother of three busy boys, it’s great to have an easy, healthy option for those days when we’re out and about with no easy access to Real Food, or no time to pack a nutritious snack. ABBA Paleo Bars are perfect on-the-go snacks! My boys love them and I love that they’re not eating junk. And as a nursing mom, I love the option of grabbing a quick, nourishing, high-protein snack.
ABBA Paleo Bar Flavors:
- Whey Too Yummy!–this is the one we tried and really liked.
- “Pea” is for Paleo–dairy-free!
- Cuckoo for Coconut?–the newest flavor.
- MaxPro–coming soon!
- Free shipping.
- Get 5% off regular prices with coupon code LOYALTY.
- Boxes of Whey Too Yummy! bars are BOGO through August 28th, while supplies last.
- All ABBA Paleo Bars are 25% off through August 31st.
- Free Shipping.
- Get 10% off regular prices through August 31st.
- Local folks can pick up ABBA Paleo bars at the Stewarts’ office in downtown Leesburg, VA.
For More Information
- Check out their website for more info: ABBA Paleo.
- Follow ABBA Paleo on Facebook.
- Follow ABBA Paleo on Twitter.
Have you tried ABBA Paleo Bars? I’d love to hear how you like them. Plus, stay tuned for a giveaway–you could win a box of bars!
Kathleen Henderson is the yankee behind the homestead. Follow along as we grow real food and three boys while renovating a 20-acre farm in northern Virginia. Do you love homegrown food, Paleo-ish recipes, and natural living? You’re in good company! Let’s grow together…