Gluten-free, Dairy-free Almond Flour Biscuits are packed with nutrition and simple to make.
You’ll also want to know about this variation on the Almond Flour Biscuits: Almond Flour Bacon Biscuits. Oh yeah.
Bacon really does make everything better! If you’ve got some bacon on hand, definitely add it to these biscuits. You won’t regret it.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt and baking soda.
- In a medium bowl, blend coconut oil, eggs and honey.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry.
- Form the dough into small balls (like you're making cookies) and place on a cookie sheet.
- Flatten each ball with two fingers.
- Bake about 12 minutes.
This recipe was adapted from Elana Amsterdam’s Biscuit Recipe.
More Almond Flour recipes:
- Blueberry Muffins (gluten & dairy-free)–a new favorite around here!
- Plantain Breakfast Cake–a simple breakfast staple.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies–another tasty adaptation from Elana’s Pantry.
Let’s get real! I’m Kathleen Henderson, your Natural Living Mentor, and I’m on a mission to help families see the joy in real food, while finding natural remedies and creating a nontoxic home.