Gluten-free, Dairy-free Almond Flour Biscuits are packed with nutrition and simple to make. They’re quite filling!
We love them with soup for lunch or dinner (this Paleo Hamburger Soup, to be specific) and with eggs for breakfast.
You’ll also want to know about this variation on the Almond Flour Biscuits: Almond Flour Bacon Biscuits. Oh yeah.
Bacon really does make everything better! If you’ve got some bacon on hand, definitely add it to these biscuits. You won’t regret it.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt and baking soda.
- In a medium bowl, blend coconut oil, eggs and honey.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry.
- Form the dough into small balls (like you're making cookies) and place on a cookie sheet.
- Flatten each ball with two fingers.
- Bake about 12 minutes.
This recipe was adapted from Elana Amsterdam’s Biscuit Recipe.
More Almond Flour recipes:
- Blueberry Muffins (gluten & dairy-free)–a new favorite around here!
- Pancakes (gluten, egg, dairy & sugar-free!)
- Chocolate Cake—This is our go-to cake. It’s awesome with the ganache on top, and a side of Cooked Frozen Berries.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies—Another wonderful recipe from Elana’s Pantry.
Kathleen Henderson is the yankee behind the homestead. Follow along as we grow real food and three boys while renovating a 20-acre farm in northern Virginia. Do you love homegrown food, Paleo-ish recipes, and natural living? You’re in good company! Let’s grow together…