This Chocolate Zucchini Bread is so easy, and so tasty. You might also like to know how fantastic it tastes cold, straight from the fridge. Especially while your children are resting upstairs and you’re all alone downstairs. Just a thought.
It’s also gluten-free and Paleo, and it freezes well. Plus it’s a perfect way to use up all the zucchini from your garden or CSA…
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine almond flour and cacao powder in the food processor.
- Add salt and baking soda, then pulse to combine.
- Pulse in eggs, oil, honey and banana.
- Pour into pans or tins. (I used two mini-loaf pans.)
- Bake at 350° for about 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool for an hour or so. (Does anyone really follow this step?)
Kathleen Henderson is the Yankee behind the Homestead, where she keeps up with Mr. Native Texan, three busy boys, a large dog, an assortment of chickens and an organic garden on three beautiful acres in Northern Virginia. Yankee Homestead is where she organizes her tips, tricks and resources for a healthy life. Favorite topics include real food recipes, gluten-free living, essential oils and home remedies, all things natural and nontoxic, plus mommy musings and homeschooling resources. Find out more on the About page