This Chocolate Zucchini Bread is so easy, and so tasty. You might also like to know how fantastic it tastes cold, straight from the fridge. Especially while your children are resting upstairs and you’re all alone downstairs. Just a thought.
It’s also gluten-free and Paleo, and it freezes well. Plus it’s a perfect way to use up all the zucchini from your garden or CSA…
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine almond flour and cacao powder in the food processor.
- Add salt and baking soda, then pulse to combine.
- Pulse in eggs, oil, honey and banana.
- Pour into pans or tins. (I used two mini-loaf pans.)
- Bake at 350° for about 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool for an hour or so. (Does anyone really follow this step?)
Kathleen Henderson is the yankee behind the homestead. Follow along as we grow real food and three boys while renovating a 20-acre farm in northern Virginia. Do you love homegrown food, Paleo-ish recipes, and natural living? You’re in good company! Let’s grow together…