When I say Essential Oils for Spring, what I really mean is Essential Oils for Itchy Eyes and Drippy Noses and Wheezy Lungs.
- Do you feel miserable when pollen fills the air each spring?
- Do you wish you could wear a tissue box on your head for easy access?
- Do your eyes itch and water and drip when you go outside?
- Does your nose run like a faucet when you smell freshly mown grass?
I have good news: there’s an oil for that!
24 Ways to Use EOs for Spring Survival
I know a thing or two about fighting off spring irritants with natural remedies. Between Mr. Native Texan, Older Bro, and myself, we’ve suffered more than our fair share of spring miseries. Itchy eyes, drippy noses, stuffy noses, sneezy noses, breathing troubles…you name it, we’ve dealt with it.
In fact, irritating spring symptoms are a trial and tribulation for so many that I’ve compiled a comprehensive list of my favorite oily tips and tricks.
Get my free printable list of 24 Ways to Use Essential Oils for Spring Survival here:
Aaaaand, I’d like to introduce my new YouTube channel! The following videos are packed with tips for soothing spring allergies using essential oils:
- Essential Oils for Spring
- Essential Oils for Spring: More Tips
- Essential Oils for Spring: Supporting the Immune System
- Simple Essential Oil Trick to Fight Spring Pollen
- Natural Remedies for Stubborn Itchy Rashes
Essential Oils for Spring
These are the oils and other products we rely on at my house for soothing spring allergies. Find out more about how and where to apply them through the videos and the free printable list available above.
My favorite brand is doTERRA. Find out how to purchase doTERRA oils here.
- Breathe Respiratory Blend
- Melaleuca (Tea Tree)
- White Fir
- Purify Cleansing Blend
- Roman Chamomile
- Peppermint beadlets
- TriEase softgels (combo of Lavender + Lemon + Peppermint)
Here’s to clear eyes and healthy airways…happy spring!
Kathleen Henderson is the Yankee behind the Homestead, where she keeps up with Mr. Native Texan, three busy boys, a large dog, an assortment of chickens and an organic garden on three beautiful acres in Northern Virginia. Yankee Homestead is where she organizes her tips, tricks and resources for a healthy life. Favorite topics include real food recipes, gluten-free living, essential oils and home remedies, all things natural and nontoxic, plus mommy musings and homeschooling resources. Find out more on the About page