Slow Cooker Season
I use my crock pot pretty heavily all year long, but fall always seems to kick off the slow cooker season. Don’t you agree?
Here are a few favorite recipes just right for colder weather, many of them made in the crock pot…
Did you know?
- ALL Yankee Homestead Recipes are gluten-free.
- MANY recipes are also sugar-free, dairy-free, egg-free and soy-free.
- MANY recipes are paleo, too.
Favorite Fall Recipes
- BBQ Chicken
- Healthy Hamburger Helper
- Quinoa Crockpot Chili
- Ragu Meat Sauce, Bolognese-Style
- Slow Cooked Fajita Meat
- Whole Chicken in the Crockpot
- Gingerbread Cookies/Graham Crackers
- Pear Crisp
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin Nut Butter Brownies
What are your favorite recipes for fall?
Kathleen Henderson is the yankee behind the homestead. Follow along as we grow real food and three boys while renovating a 20-acre farm in northern Virginia. Do you love homegrown food, Paleo-ish recipes, and natural living? You’re in good company! Let’s grow together…