Slow Cooker Season
I use my crock pot pretty heavily all year long, but fall always seems to kick off the slow cooker season. Don’t you agree?
Here are a few favorite recipes just right for colder weather, many of them made in the crock pot…
Did you know?
- ALL Yankee Homestead Recipes are gluten-free.
- MANY recipes are also sugar-free, dairy-free, egg-free and soy-free.
- MANY recipes are paleo, too.
Favorite Fall Recipes
- BBQ Chicken
- Healthy Hamburger Helper
- Quinoa Crockpot Chili
- Ragu Meat Sauce, Bolognese-Style
- Slow Cooked Fajita Meat
- Whole Chicken in the Crockpot
- Gingerbread Cookies/Graham Crackers
- Pear Crisp
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin Nut Butter Brownies
What are your favorite recipes for fall?
Let’s get real! I’m Kathleen Henderson, your Natural Living Mentor, and I’m on a mission to help families see the joy in real food, while finding natural remedies and creating a nontoxic home.