Have you tried the awesome coconut products from Tropical Traditions? I love this company–it’s my favorite source of all things coconut, plus other healthy items like detergents, tomato products and more…
My Favorite Things to Order from Tropical Traditions:
- Moisturizing Lotion–This lotion is what I’ve used exclusively for several years. I love it! I use it on my face, legs, as a carrier for essential oils and more. Read more about how I use it here: My Favorite Carrier Lotion for Essential Oils.
- Soap–Both the bar and liquid soaps are fantastic. The bars are great for shaving, and my boys use the liquid in the shower. Read more here: My Favorite Natural Soaps.
- Dishwasher Detergent–This is our very favorite natural dishwasher detergent–it works well even with the hard water from our own well.
- Laundry Detergent–It’s my new favorite! It’s free of toxins and environmentally friendly, plus it works well.
- Coconut Oil (of course!)
- Spaghetti Sauce–Finally, a pasta sauce that’s free of sugar! I love the super-short list of organic ingredients, and the sauce tastes great. I’ve started stocking this sauce to make an easy meat sauce for GF noodles.
Free Shipping Coupon Code
Use coupon code 11147 to get free shipping on all orders of $12.99 or more from Tropical Traditions, through midnight EDT, on Monday, July 14th.
Please note: If you order by clicking on any of my links and have never ordered from Tropical Traditions in the past, you will receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, and I will receive a discount coupon for referring you.
Kathleen Henderson is the yankee behind the homestead. Follow along as we grow real food and three boys while renovating a 20-acre farm in northern Virginia. Do you love homegrown food, Paleo-ish recipes, and natural living? You’re in good company! Let’s grow together…