No foolin’–Get free shipping on all orders from MadeOn Skin Care today, in honor of April Fool’s Day.
Have I mentioned how much I LOVE every MadeOn product we’ve ever tried?
A Few of My Favorite Things from MadeOn Skin Care
- Goat Milk Soap — My favorite soap! I even use it on my face.
- Lip balm — Love it!
- Tinted Lip Balm — MadeOn’s awesome lip balm, with just a hint of color.
- Diaper Rash Cream — This is my favorite for Baby Brother. I love it in the stick form–so easy to apply!
- Shaving Soap — I’m SO thrilled that Mr. Native Texan has finally found an effective replacement for the yucky toxic stuff he used before! Yay!
- Hard Lotion — I usually make my own, but Renee’s hard lotion bars and sticks are awesome.
- Bee Silk Sticks — Hard Lotion in a stick! These sticks are the size of those jumbo glue sticks– perfect for my boys! Their little chapsticks always get lost, and it’s tricky for them to dig out hard lotion from a container. These sticks are just the right size for them to apply to their lips and dry noses, all on their own. We LOVE them. (Mr. Native Texan is a big fan, too.)
I’m off to place my order….
Please note: This page contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase using a link on this page, I may earn a small commission. (Your cost will not be affected.) Thank you! I’m so grateful for your support of this site and I recommend only products that I love.
Kathleen Henderson is the Yankee behind the Homestead, where she keeps up with Mr. Native Texan, three busy boys, a large dog, an assortment of chickens and an organic garden on three beautiful acres in Northern Virginia. Yankee Homestead is where she organizes her tips, tricks and resources for a healthy life. Favorite topics include real food recipes, gluten-free living, essential oils and home remedies, all things natural and nontoxic, plus mommy musings and homeschooling resources. Find out more on the About page