I’ve used Everyday Minerals’ base powder (foundation) for several years now. Previously, I was a die hard liquid foundation girl, so this loose powder was definitely a transition. I’ve been very pleased with the results, however, and I love the ingredients and prices at Everyday Minerals.
Check out more of the nitty gritty details about Everyday Minerals here, including my favorite products and tips for finding discounts: My Favorite Brands of Nontoxic Make-Up.
The Real You Kit
Recently, Everyday Minerals sent me The Real You Complexion Kit for review.
This kit includes:
Poised To Perfection Skin Tint – Mini Size
Calm & Collected Skin Tint – Mini Size
Bronzed Finishing Dust – Mini Size
Pearl Finishing Dust – Mini Size
Finishing Dust – Mini Size
Sunlight Finishing Dust – Mini Size
Baby Flat Top Brush
My Favorite Parts of The Real You Kit:
As a busy mom, my make up routine has to be quick. Admittedly, the sheer quantity of powders included in this fun little kit was a bit overwhelming!
I do love bronzer, though, and it was fun to experiment with the finishing tints. The following items are my favorites from The Real You Complexion Kit…
1. Calm & Collected Skin Tint made a perfect bronzer during the winter, with just enough color to give my skin a boost without looking heavy or fake
2. Poised To Perfection Skin Tint seems a bit darker, so I’ve been saving it for sunnier weather when my face isn’t quite so pasty.
3. Bronzed Finishing Dust also felt like a bit too much during the winter. I can’t wait to experiment with it now that outdoor weather has arrived!
4. Pearl Finishing Dust has a bit of sparkle, making it my favorite finishing dust. I don’t use it every time I wear make-up, but on those occasions when I want to feel a bit more special, it’s fun to add this dust at the end of my “facial beauty process”.
5. Baby Flat Top Brush is probably my favorite part of the whole kit! Just the right size for the round mini containers, it’s great for applying bronzer around the contours of my face.
Have you tried Everyday Minerals? Which products do you love?
Kathleen Henderson is the yankee behind the homestead. Follow along as we grow real food and three boys while renovating a 20-acre farm in northern Virginia. Do you love homegrown food, Paleo-ish recipes, and natural living? You’re in good company! Let’s grow together…