Want to see the old-dressers-turned-nightstands process?
Obviously, the dressers are not a matching pair. But believe it or not, they’re almost identical in size. And they’re both old, and made of solid wood. Exactly what I was looking for!
- Before painting, I removed the old hardware. (Seems obvious, but I like to be clear).
- Then Mr. Native Texan patched and sanded the holes down the middle of the green dresser.
- Both dressers received three coats of white paint.
- Then I distressed the edges with sandpaper and
- added glass knobs from Hobby Lobby.
Read the previous post (and see the nightstands in their new home): Master Bedroom Makeover: finished for now…
Kathleen Henderson is the yankee behind the homestead. Follow along as we grow real food and three boys while renovating a 20-acre farm in northern Virginia. Do you love homegrown food, Paleo-ish recipes, and natural living? You’re in good company! Let’s grow together…