Two of my favorite brands of make-up are running great deals for Black Friday!
If you’re in the market for new, “clean” make-up, or if you’ve been wanting to try either of these brands, now is a great time to do so!
100% Pure is offering free shipping on all orders, plus free gifts with purchases of $75. (Normally, you have to spend $50 to receive free shipping).
100% Pure products I love:
- fruit-pigmented mini-mascara
- fruit-pigmented powdered eye shadow
- creamstick eye liner
- fruit-pigmented lip gloss
- fruit-pigmented brightening concealer
A little more info:
- 100% Pure is pretty moderately priced, as compared with other natural brands of make-up (or regular department store brands). Many brands are more expensive than 100% Pure, except for Everyday Minerals (below).
- They often run great specials on kits and special combinations.
- I recommend liking them on Facebook to stay informed about these specials.
- You can also sign up to receive their specials via email.
- Their products have a shelf life of about 6 months, due to the natural ingredients.
- Sometimes you have to wait for products to come back in stock. I waited 3.5 weeks (!) for their mascara, after my Jane Iredale tube ran dry. Forced to endure almost four weeks of dried-up, clumpy mascara, I was not pleased. But I must say it was worth the wait. I REALLY like their mascara.
- Read an interview with owner Susie Wang to find out more about how and why she created this line of products.
Everyday Minerals is offering free shipping with a $15 minimum order. (Normally you have to spend $25 to get free shipping).
Everyday Minerals products I love:
A little more info:
- Check out this review of Everyday Minerals, especially this part:
Everyday Minerals products are free of nanotechnology, carmine, dimethicone, fragrance, animal by products, bismuth oxychloride, silicone and lake dyes.
- You simply cannot beat their prices for natural, clean make-up. I’ve tried a variety of brands in my quest for good, non-toxic make-up, and ALL of them were more expensive than Everyday Minerals.
- After trying several brands of non-toxic foundations, I REALLY, REALLY like theirs. They offer four types: semi-matte, matte, “it” and jojoba. I’ve tried the semi-matte and “it” and I like both.
- Select the right shade of foundation with their handy Know Your Undertone tool.
- One super-cool option is the free samples offered on their website. You can order samples of all the foundations, and even a few of the color products like blush and bronzer. If you order only samples, you’ll pay a few dollars for shipping. If you order other products and qualify for free shipping, you’ll pay nothing for shipping!
- Check out their tips for make-up application.
- Everyday Minerals also offers special promotions and kits which can make their products an even better deal.
- Take advantage of special promotions by following on Facebook and/or signing up to receive their newsletter (on the website).
Disclosure: This page contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase using a link on this page, I may earn a commission. (Your cost will not be affected.) Thank you! I’m so grateful for your support of this site. And I only recommend products I love! 🙂
Happy Black Friday!
Kathleen Henderson is the Yankee behind the Homestead, where she keeps up with Mr. Native Texan, three busy boys, a large dog, an assortment of chickens and an organic garden on three beautiful acres in Northern Virginia. Yankee Homestead is where she organizes her tips, tricks and resources for a healthy life. Favorite topics include real food recipes, gluten-free living, essential oils and home remedies, all things natural and nontoxic, plus mommy musings and homeschooling resources. Find out more on the About page