This Paleo Almond Butter Bread is amazing. With only 5 ingredients, it’s super easy to whip up a loaf. And it’s so filling that a little goes a long way.
We’ve eaten it for breakfast (toasted and topped with almond butter and sliced fruit) and for lunch (toasted and piled high with sandwich fillings). It also makes a great late-night snack, which I may or may not know from personal experience.
While I’m not strictly Paleo, my current goal is to avoid grains as much as possible. This quick and tasty Paleo Almond Butter Bread is my new favorite easy grain-free breakfast. It’s also fantastic with fruit smoothies!
Paleo Almond Butter Bread stores well in the fridge or freezer, so go ahead and make two loaves while you’re at it.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a 9x5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper to serve as handles for lifting out the finished loaf.
- Combine first four ingredients in a food processor.
- Process until smooth.
- Add the vinegar or lemon juice and mix well.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan.
- Bake for about 40-45 minutes, or until a knife or toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow the bread to cool before slicing.
- Paleo Almond Butter Bread stores well in the fridge or freezer.
Adapted from these recipes:
Kathleen Henderson is the Yankee behind the Homestead, where she keeps up with Mr. Native Texan, three busy boys, a large dog, an assortment of chickens and an organic garden on three beautiful acres in Northern Virginia. Yankee Homestead is where she organizes her tips, tricks and resources for a healthy life. Favorite topics include real food recipes, gluten-free living, essential oils and home remedies, all things natural and nontoxic, plus mommy musings and homeschooling resources. Find out more on the About page