One of my favorite easy recipes for a healthy treat, these yummy Pumpkin Nut Butter Brownies are gluten-free, dairy-free, and Paleo. They’re a staple at my house!
Almond butter adds protein, while pumpkin puree adds veggie power. You won’t even notice the pumpkin!
I always double the recipe and add chocolate chips to the batter. I also tend to decrease the amount of honey.
- 1½ cup almond butter
- ¾ cup canned pumpkin
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 1 TB vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder (raw & organic)
- chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and mix well.
- Pour into greased 8x8 pan. (Use a 9x13 pan for a doubled recipe.)
- Bake 15-20 minutes. (Bake bout 25 minutes for a doubled recipe.)
Kathleen Henderson is the yankee behind the homestead. Follow along as we grow real food and three boys while renovating a 20-acre farm in northern Virginia. Do you love homegrown food, Paleo-ish recipes, and natural living? You’re in good company! Let’s grow together…