People all across the world are scrambling to find natural solutions to their health problems. Of
all the “alternative” options, essential oils are currently the hottest trend toward empowering folks to take control of their health.
As you know, I’m a huge fan of essential oils, and I’m so excited to tell you about an amazing opportunity coming up next month…
With 31 presentations containing relevant evidence and practical advice from the experts, The
Essential Oils Revolution will help you use essential oils effectively and confidently. This event
is the first-ever, online, brand-generic event to include experts from every field, including aromatherapy, direct sales, medicine and research.
Important Things You’ll Learn About Essential Oils:
● Understand what essential oils are and why they are popular today
● How to use essential oils safely and effectively
● Tips for regaining control of your health with essential oils
● Essential oils as natural remedies for many common health concerns
● Culinary uses for essential oils
● How to use essential oils for high performance health
● Essential oils for animal aromatherapy
● And so much more!
● Robert Pappas, PhD, Essential Oil Adulteration
● Jordan S. Rubin NMD, PhD, Biblically Based Essential Oil Uses
● Josh Axe, DC, CNS, Essential Oils for Gut, Thyroid and Adrenals
● Sylla & Nyssa Hanger, MA, LMT, RYT , Essential Oil Safety
● Joette Calabrese, HMC, CCH, RSHom(NA), Homeopath & Mother (raised children
with no meds, ever!)
Better yet, if you register today, you’ll have access to the following FREE GIFTS as soon as
● EARLY ACCESS to Dr. Axe’s expert talk, Essential Oils for Gut, Thyroid and Adrenals
● EARLY ACCESS to Dr. Pappas’ expert talk, Essential Oil Adulteration
● The King’s Medicine Cabinet Essential Oils eGuide by Dr. Josh Axe
● The Essential Homestead: Using Essential Oils in the Home, Barnyard and Beyond
eBook by Jill Winger
● Using God’s Medicine For The Abundant Life ebook by Dr. Eric L. Zielinski
I’ll see you at the revolution!
Kathleen Henderson is the Yankee behind the Homestead, where she keeps up with Mr. Native Texan, three busy boys, a large dog, an assortment of chickens and an organic garden on three beautiful acres in Northern Virginia. Yankee Homestead is where she organizes her tips, tricks and resources for a healthy life. Favorite topics include real food recipes, gluten-free living, essential oils and home remedies, all things natural and nontoxic, plus mommy musings and homeschooling resources. Find out more on the About page