What I love about this reusable snack bag:
- I’m hesitant to call it 100% waterproof, but it’s definitely the most water-resistant snack bag we own. I’m impressed.
- It has a zipper. No velcro! I’ve decided that zippers work best for little fingers and for delicate clothing. They’re quieter, too.
- The colors are fun.
- The size is handy–more like a square than many of the longer, rectangular snack bags in our personal stash.
- Easy to clean. The bags are made from nylon, with no poly coating. They clean up really well and are very stain-resistant.
- These bags are durable. Mine still looks almost exactly the way it did when I received it six months ago, even after regular use.
Everyday Cloth Napkins
Kara also sent me an Everyday Cloth Napkin. It’s so adorable! Made from white Birdseye cotton, the tight, absorbent weave of the fabric makes these napkins resistant to staining.
A wide variety of trim colors are available–Kara suggests assigning different colors to specific functions such as kitchen, dining room, mirrors, etc. She uses them for cleaning all sorts of things in her home!
Honestly, we haven’t used our napkin nearly as much as we’ve used the awesome Produce Bags and Snack Bag, because we’ve already got a great system of reusable cloth napkins, as well as these awesome cleaning cloths. But they seem super-durable and I think they’re really cute! 🙂
Remember that all Yankee Homestead readers can get 10% off any orders from Love for Earth through June 7th with promo code yankeehomestead.
Be sure to check out the Reusable Produce Bags, too–I love mine!
Also, stay tuned for an exciting giveaway coming up next week…
Kathleen Henderson is the yankee behind the homestead. Follow along as we grow real food and three boys while renovating a 20-acre farm in northern Virginia. Do you love homegrown food, Paleo-ish recipes, and natural living? You’re in good company! Let’s grow together…