UPDATE: Y’all, I love this perfect sugar scrub so much that I’ve improved it even more…and I made a little video to tell you all about it! Guess what: My new and improved scrub recipe is super scoopable! Insert happy dance.
Everyone loves a good sugar scrub.
Even nine-year-old boys, apparently. Older Bro has completely taken over any and all jars of sugar scrub placed in our shared upstairs bathroom. I guess boys like a little pampering, too!
Sugar Scrub is a fantastic trick to keep up your sleeve.
- Last minute gift for mom, teachers, a friend? Sugar Scrub.
- Rough, dry skin on your hands or feet? Sugar Scrub.
- Grubby, dirty gardener’s hands? Sugar Scrub.
- Paint all over your hands after a painting project? Sugar Scrub.
- Grease or sap or other hard-to-remove gunk on those hands? Sugar Scrub.
You know what the best part is? It’s so easy to make.
Kathleen Henderson is the Yankee behind the Homestead, where she keeps up with Mr. Native Texan, three busy boys, a large dog, an assortment of chickens and an organic garden on three beautiful acres in Northern Virginia. Yankee Homestead is where she organizes her tips, tricks and resources for a healthy life. Favorite topics include real food recipes, gluten-free living, essential oils and home remedies, all things natural and nontoxic, plus mommy musings and homeschooling resources. Find out more on the About page