UPDATE: Y’all, I love this perfect sugar scrub so much that I’ve improved it even more…and I made a little video to tell you all about it! Guess what: My new and improved scrub recipe is super scoopable! Insert happy dance.
Everyone loves a good sugar scrub.
Even nine-year-old boys, apparently. Older Bro has completely taken over any and all jars of sugar scrub placed in our shared upstairs bathroom. I guess boys like a little pampering, too!
Sugar Scrub is a fantastic trick to keep up your sleeve.
- Last minute gift for mom, teachers, a friend? Sugar Scrub.
- Rough, dry skin on your hands or feet? Sugar Scrub.
- Grubby, dirty gardener’s hands? Sugar Scrub.
- Paint all over your hands after a painting project? Sugar Scrub.
- Grease or sap or other hard-to-remove gunk on those hands? Sugar Scrub.
You know what the best part is? It’s so easy to make.
Let’s get real! I’m Kathleen Henderson, your Natural Living Mentor, and I’m on a mission to help families see the joy in real food, while finding natural remedies and creating a nontoxic home.