It’s time to bring back the Yankee Homestead Favorite Things Giveaway!
The winner receives a fantastic collection of healthy and nontoxic goodies, all from my list of favorites:
- Endurance stainless steel straws (set of 8 + cleaning brush)
- Nick’s Sticks (4-pack free range turkey, spicy flavor; shelf stable)
- doTERRA Dill essential oil (5 ml)
- doTERRA Wild Orange essential oil (5 ml)
- doTERRA wool dryer balls (set of 4 + storage bag)
- 100% Pure fruit pigmented pot rouge blush (Pinkie)
- Everyday Minerals tinted lip gloss (Laugh)
- MadeOn Skincare BeeSilk hard lotion bar (pocket size)
- MadeOn Skincare goat milk soap (Milk & Honey)
UPDATE: Congrats to our giveway winner, Debbie H. from Nebraska! And thanks to all who participated. Your recipe comments will be so helpful to all the Yankee Homestead readers. Plus they really brightened my day! (Okay, my month.) You’re the best!
Here’s how to enter the giveaway:
- Leave a comment on any Yankee Homestead food recipe blog post.
- Then comment here on this giveaway post, telling me which recipe you commented on.
- Unlimited entries! Comment on as many recipe posts as you like.
- Remember: after commenting on the recipe post, be sure to post a comment here on this giveaway post for a chance to win.
- Giveaway ends May 31, 2017. Open to continental U.S. residents.
- Leave a comment on my recipe for Paleo Strawberry Pie: “My family loved this pie! Thanks for the recipe! You’re the best!”
- Come back to this giveaway post and leave a comment: “I commented on Paleo Strawberry Pie!”
- Lather, rinse, and repeat. Repeat steps 1 & 2 as many times as you like.
If you’ve commented on a food recipe blog post in the last month or so, feel free to count those comments towards this giveaway!
Kathleen Henderson is the Yankee behind the Homestead, where she keeps up with Mr. Native Texan, three busy boys, a large dog, an assortment of chickens and an organic garden on three beautiful acres in Northern Virginia. Yankee Homestead is where she organizes her tips, tricks and resources for a healthy life. Favorite topics include real food recipes, gluten-free living, essential oils and home remedies, all things natural and nontoxic, plus mommy musings and homeschooling resources. Find out more on the About page